HOW IT WORKS:
– Purchase the listing
– After a successful payment, Etsy will send you an email with the download link. Your purchased downloads are also available in your Etsy account under the following menu: You > Purchases and reviews, then look for the “Download Files” button beside of the order. Download your purchased files.
– Download and install the suggested fonts (the links are listed in the attached text file)
– Open the file in Acrobat Reader (you can download it here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
– Change the wording of the text fields, add your personal information
– Print your cards on your printer or at a print shop
– Print as many cards and text variations as you want
– Trim your cards along the crop marks
– You can change the style, the size and the color of the fonts if you want – to do this please hit Ctrl/Cmd + E in Acrobat Reader and the Font Dashboard will show up – you can do all the changes on this panel.
– The design is my own handpainted watercolor artwork. You can’t edit, change or remove.
– Resolution is 300dpi, CMYK, the files are print ready.
– This is an INSTANT PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical or printed product will be sent! You can download the zip file after the payment immediately. No printed card will be shipped. You need to print it by yourself at home, at a copy shop or at a professional printer.
– The pack comes in zip format, so you need to know how to unzip it.
– Personal use only (if you are a wedding stationery designer and would like to use the wedding invitation templates for your valued clients you need to buy a license for doing it – and please contact me if you have questions). Buying this printable does not transfer copyright and it doesn’t make it available for reproduction, reselling, bundling with other products or making publicly available in any kind of way.
– REFUND POLICY: Unfortunately, due to the digital nature of all purchases, I do not offer any refunds.
– Even though all the products in my shop are made in high quality and 300 DPI resolution the real scale of the patterns and the colors can be slightly different from the preview image depending on your monitor and printer.
The real scale of the pattern can be different from the preview image. The preview image is scaling up.